Why Do I Want To Be Certified In These Top Mind-Body Modalities?
“Are you a coach working with clients and they start to follow your recommendations, however they get stuck, fall off, and stop? They don't know why, they are honestly trying to create the changes in their life to regain their health, or move their business or relationship forward, and yet they can only get so far....
This is because their unconscious patterning is getting them stuck. Patterning they learned in the 0-6 years window, that is still running their life. No matter how much you encourage them to create new habits, they just can't do it. You feel badly, because you know if they did, it would change their life!
The reality is, you absolutely can help them, you just need to upgrade the tools you have to work with. This is what these 4 mind-body modalities will give you! These tools will allow you to guide your client to access their unconscious mind and create change easily and effortlessly as all learning, all behaviour, and all change happens in the unconscious mind. Until now, you've only been able to use the tools of the conscious mind which makes up only 10% of the mind! Tap into the other 90% and guide your clients to easily create the outcomes they want!
If you aren't yet a coach, and want to be a coach, you are in the right place, as this course will give you the highest level of coaching certification in just 8 days! I'm not going to lie, It's an intense 8 days, it is an unconscious download (as all learning is unconscious) and it will set you up for success in your coaching career in a really short amount of time, so that you can follow your dream of serving others.”